ONE DAY NATIONAL SEMINAR
Our Department conducted one day National Seminar on “RECENT ADVANCES IN FUNCTIONAL MATERIALS” at our College auditorium on 8th September.
- Dr.R.Chandramohan, Principal, Sree Sevugan Annamalai College, Devakottai.
- Dr.M.Sivakumar, Associate Professor, Department of Physics, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
- Dr.S.Subadevi, Associate Professor, Department of Physics, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
- Dr.M.Karunakaran, Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, Sethupathy Govt, College, Ramanathanpuram.
- Dr.Benito Paul, Department of Physics, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
We conducted Paper Presentation, Quiz and Skit competitions and gave prizes to the winners. Finally, the programme was concluded with National Anthem.
The Department of Physics organized Two Day International Seminar on “ADVANCED RESEARCH IN NANO SCIENCE” in our college auditorium on 23rd and 24th September at 9.30 am.
Our resource Persons are:
- Mrs. Sharmila B.E (Senior Co-Ordinator in XL Catlin Insurance, London)
- Dr.Kulandaisamy, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, R.D.M Govt. Arts College, Sivagangai.
- Dr. Natarajan, Assistant Professor, in Physics, R.D.M Govt.Arts College, Sivagangai.
Students from various Colleges presented their papers and posters. The winners were awarded with prizes.
On 19th January 2018, Department of Physics organized One Day National Seminar on “LATEST INVENTION IN MATERIAL SCIENCE –LIMS’18”.
Rev.Dr. C.Jothimary felicitated the function.
Dr.V.Manivannan, HOD & Assistant professor, Department of Physics, Saradha Gangadharan Arts and Science College, Pondicherry.
- Dr. C.Subbu, Assistant professor, Department of Physics, Alagappa Arts and Science College, Karaikudi.
- Dr.N.Privikumaran, Assistant professor, Department of Physics, V.H.N.S.N College, Virudhunagar.
- Dr.N.Srinivasan, Assistant professor, Department of Physics, Thiyagarajan College, Madurai.
- Dr. S.Azath bahadhoor, Kalasalingam Academy of Research & Education, Krishnankovil.
Nearly 163 students were participated in the seminar.We conducted Paper Presentation and Poster Presentation.The Prizes were distributed to the winners.
NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SPACE ASTRONOMY AND NANOMATERIALS (NCSAN-2019)
The Department of Physics organized “NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SPACE ASTRONOMY AND NANOMATERIALS - NCSAN-2019” on 11.02.2019, to increase the research interest of our department students and other college students.
- Dr. E. Ebenezer Resident Scientist, Kodaikanal Solar Observatory, Kodaikanal.
- Dr. P. Ragupathy Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (ACSIR) Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) & Senior Scientist, ECPS, Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI), Karaikudi.
- Dr. N. Anandhan Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
Mrs. G. Kavitha, Head, Department of Physics had welcomed the gathering. Souvenir released on that day with 38 abstracts.
First Session was occupied by Dr. E. Ebenezer, on the topic of “Wonders in the Universe”.
Second Session was handled by Dr. P. Ragupathy, on the topic of “Energy Flow Nano Batteries”.
Third Session was engaged by Dr. N. Anandhan, on the topic of “Thin Films”.
Nearly 163 students were participated and presented Posters. Best posters were awarded with prizes. Finally the programme concluded with the words of Mrs. Karthika.